Terms and Conditions
'Event' means the event(s) which You have bought a Ticket to attend including but not limited to the London Wellbeing Festival.
'Promoter' or 'Us' for Mind Body Spirit Festival Ltd or MBS Digital Ltd
'Venue' means the site at which the Event takes place
'Ticket' means any valid ticket which permits You to attend each respective Event 'You' means you as the holder of the Ticket and 'Your' shall be read accordingly.
Status of these Terms and Conditions
- All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
Tickets, Times, Refunds and Cancellation
- Only customers holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. There are a limited number of Tickets (and different types of Tickets) available for each Event, and therefore purchase of Tickets is strictly subject to availability.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of Your Ticket.
- Please note when you purchase a ticket you are automatically added to our cloud based guest list.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for commercial gain. If a Ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter's right to alter or vary the published Event programme which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. The Promoter reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates only and are subject to change. The Promoter shall not be liable for any change of a published start time.
All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Event should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of the Event (defined below) You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, You may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face price which You paid for the Ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. A 'Material' alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to performance times, supporting acts etc shall not be considered a Material alteration. A Material alteration is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. The Event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by an artist will not entitle You to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
- Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
- It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter's and/or Venue's website and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event. The promoter will also send out an email to inform you of an event cancelation when possible. It is Your responsibility to ensure Your details are correct when booking Your Tickets.
- Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
- Tickets are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
- In the event that the Event has sold out we can offer to resell your ticket on your behalf. If we can successfully resell the ticket we will be more than happy to offer you a partial refund.
Unauthorised Ticket Agents and Touting
- Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission will not be granted to the Event with any Ticket bought from unauthorised agents.
- If we are aware that You have bought Tickets anywhere other than from official authorised outlets You will not be granted access to the Event. Tickets are non-transferable, which means that once purchased You cannot sell them on to others. The Promoter will be unable to assist You if You have bought from an unauthorised source, as we will have no purchase history available for the Ticket.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card or per household. These restrictions will be notified to You on our website before You make Your booking. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to You of such cancellation.
- Tickets obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void and the Promoter may refuse admission to, or eject You from, the Venue. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an Event will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
- It is Your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any children in Your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in Your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the Event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to You or any children on whose behalf You have purchased Tickets.
- Please Contact our office on email@example.com to check the event Age Restrictions
- The Event is subject to license.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You refuse to comply with the Promoter's security searches; if You breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
- If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
- By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens onto the Venue site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
- There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. Last admission to the Events will be vary on an Event to Event basis.
- Any activity that is taken part by You at any Event held by the Promoter is taken at Your own risk. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of You at its Events.
Specific Requirements for Access
- The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event.
- If You have access requirements for an Event please register Your requirements through one of the following respective addresses as set out in the Accessibility Policy of each Event which may be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If You have not notified the Promoter of Your access requirements in advance we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to Your needs, though we will use reasonable endeavors to do so.
Purchases made at an Event
- Official merchandise is usually only available inside the Venue. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the sale of merchandise (official or otherwise) in or outside the Venue. You should direct any queries relating to merchandise to the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not take any responsibility for issues with Merchandise or Purchases. Merchandise or Purchases are made through third parties available at the Event, any faults or complaints should be directed to third parties.
- The Promoter carefully selects the Event and Festival Participants. However the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for the views, opinions, descriptions or claims of individuals, advertisers, presenters or exhibitors. It's role in any event (online or F2F) is as a service provider, not as an endorsement for any individual beliefs.
- You agree that the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter: (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the Promoter; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Promoter); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, 'Force Majeure' means any cause beyond the Promoter's control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of the Venues, for any personal injury suffered at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Promoter) or any loss, theft or damage to Your property at a Venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Promoter).
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
- If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
- Any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Webinars & Online Events
- The purchase of webinar attendance is for use by the purchaser only and registration information should not be forwarded on to third parties; doing so may hinder your own access, as webinar entry is by prior registration only. Similarly, the materials and replay of webinars are for use by the purchaser only and should not be forwarded on to third parties. Responsibility for the confidentiality and security of webinar registration information and event materials issued by the Promoter lies with the registrant.
- The virtual event facility includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please contact Mind Body Spirit to discuss your concerns in good time prior to the web-event date.
- Web-event participation may require you to configure your software settings on your web-device upon first use, or require you to download the software for your operating system. Software can be manually downloaded by visiting Zoom. Please note that you may require administrator privileges on your computer to be able to manually install software.
- Cancellations please see Section 2.
COVID19 & Pandemic
- The Promoter will follow guidelines outlined by the Government and implement measures in accordance to the requirements of the Venue to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. All attendees must follow any measures put in place during the Event.
- Attending any public event may increase your risk of catching Covid19 or any other pandemics / illnesses. The Promoter has no liability should any illness be contracted at the Event.
- Cancellation due to positive COVID19 test. Standard Cancellation Terms apply as listed in Section 2. If the attendee can provide a dated positive PCR Test result, the Promoter, at its discretion may make available the option to transfer your booking to a Gift Card for a future event.
- In the event that a presenter confirms a positive result on the day of an event or workshop, a digital live streamed version will be made available.
For Terms and Conditions for Exhibiting with us please click here